Thursday, July 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hello! :-)

It's time to tell you, my lovely readers, what I'm loving this Wednesday night!
I'm linking up with sweet Jamie for another round of WILW ...




I'm LOVING that I finally got to take advantage of our building's garage-top pool.  Last summer we were drowning in a sea of boxes {from moving, of course}, and I never really got to enjoy it.  Today was a scorcher, but it sure did feel good in the water!


I'm LOVING high-rise livin'!  I'm not sure I'll love it forever, but, at this point in our lives it's absolutely perfect for us.  Plus, our building has everything we could possibly want/need.  I truly feel lucky to live here -- and I really really don't want to move anytime soon!


I'm LOVING that we're going to see the Broadway show, Mamma Mia!, in about a week!  I've wanted to see this one for a while now, and it just so happened an awesome discount popped up last night!  YAY!  I'm really loving the fact that Derek gets show discounts through NYU.  It's a huge perk for students and alumni.  Without it, we would never be able to see anything {because normal show tickets are like $1,094,567.02 -- or something ridiculous like that ;-}

  
Source 
 I'm LOVING all the "smart-food" I've been making Derek {and myself} lately.  Hey ... I'm trying to do all I can to get his brain working at its ultimate level, in preparation for his exams next week. ;-) Tonight's meal was salmon florentine {there's salmon under that spinach mix in the picture}, quinoa pilaf {with pine nuts and parsley} and grape tomatoes with sea salt, courtesy of my favorite chef and nutritionist, Ellie Krieger.  It was soooooo delicious!


I'm LOVING my new Tervis tumbler!  My sister-in-law, Megan, inspired this purchase.  Mine has an "L" for "Liz" on it and Derek got one with a "D."  Why is it so great?  Well, you can forget condensation with this little dude!  Also, it really is perfect to tote around or use at home, and it keeps your drink cold or hot!  I'm excited to take it to school!


Finally, I'm LOVING my Derek and all his hard work lately!  Poor guy's been studying 'round the clock.  I can't wait 'til we can just hang again!!!  

  
And, little Miss Tootsie Roll, I certainly am LOVING you, too, my sweet girl!

BABY TOOTSIE!!!  Just 8 weeks old here.

Good Wednesday night, bloggie friends!

'Til next time ... 
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your garage-top pool! Too bad I can't come and hang out with you! :) I'm also loving your dinner...maybe I need to get my little paws on that cookbook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pool looks AMAZING! Your hubs is almost there and little Tootsie is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    I LOVE my Tervis Tumbler too...I take it to school with me every day so I can drink lots of water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won't regret the ridiculous amount of money you just spent on one cup! You know the Tervis tumbler is awesome when I trek it through 3 states just to have it to use for a long weekend out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO jealous that you're in NYC! That's kind of my favorite place in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Mamma Mia is such a good musical! Congrats on getting cheaper tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous you're building has a pool! Ours definitely does not! My Tervis tumbler is a staple in my life as well! Love that thing!

    By the way, you are my pedicure set giveaway winner! Congrats! Hop on over to my blog for details on how to claim your gift!

    ReplyDelete