Thursday, November 18, 2010

GLEE-ful!!!

Normally, I'm not a religious television show watcher.  However, Glee has kind of converted me.  I don't usually have much time to watch it on Tuesday nights so I DVR it and, over time, I eventually finish each episode. 

I got the chance to watch like the first fifteen minutes or so of this week's episode and, ohmyheavens, one word: LOVE.

When Gwyneth Paltrow broke out singing Cee Lo Green's latest single (the clean version ... hehe), I wanted to jump off the couch and boogie down.  Some people criticize this show for the sheer fact that most of its songs are covers, but that doesn't bother me one bit!

I first heard "Forget You" (again, the clean version ;-) about a month ago and I became hooked!  It's just so darn catchy.  Check out Glee's version (from YouTube) ...

1 comment:

  1. I just love Glee! Tuesday's episdoe was great :)

    I loved "Forget You" and "Singing in the Rain/Umbrella" too!

    ReplyDelete