Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tootsie Roll Tuesday: The Laundry Thief

I'm going to give all of you -- my bloggie family and friends -- a lofty challenge.  So, are you ready to use your thinkers?

Take one guess as to what is piled high on the other side of this little girl's pet gate.  Hint: It's not a savory puppy meal.


Well ... if you read the title of this post, you guessed correctly!  (Quite the challenge, eh?  ;-) 

It's laundry.  Dirty, stinky laundry.  And this pile, my friends, just so happens to be dirty "whites."  And do you know what dirty "whites" mean?  Dirty undies.  And do you know what dirty undies mean?  Tootsie is on a mission.  A relentless mission.  And it's disgusting.  Ugh.  I'm sure all you puppy owners can empathize. 

Someway, somehow, she always manages to snatch a pair without me noticing.  Then, she proceeds to maneuver that long body of hers into cracks and crevices that no one of the correct proportions could manage to get to.  Little stinker.  Eventually, one of us notices she's up to no good.  After we chase her down, bribe her, and catch her, she's got those panties so far down her throat, it looks something akin to a magic trick when we're finally able to pull them outta there.  As for me, I'm left with nothing but teeth-torn under garments. :-(

Sigh.  Victoria's Secret 5 for $25 may have to take a backseat for now 'cause, let's face it, they're probably just gonna become the next victims of the Laundry (Undie) Thief.

Heck, even in the "non-white, non-undie" pile, look what occurs sans gate ...

Just a temporary mess.  ;-)

Sheesh.  Without the gate, we may be left with no clothing around these parts.

Oh, but how can I get upset with her?  She's such a little sweetheart who's simply following her instincts and that darned sense of smell, right?  :-)  Yuck.

I hope y'all have had a nice Tuesday -- and I hope I didn't embarrass our little Toots too much.  I'm off to attempt to teach her some manners -- and how to be a bit more lady-like.  Ahem.

What?  Treat??

1 comment: