Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 It certainly has been a while since my last WILW post.  Boy have I missed it!  So, today {actually, tonight}, I'm linking up with Jamie, the hostess of this lovely little weekly feature.


I'm LOVING Pinterest!  Without some self-discipline, the captivating photos on this website could quite possibly suck me in for hours.  So, I'm dedicating most of my WILW post to some of my favorites!  Enjoy! :-)

Ah, Paris ... how I miss you.
... make me smile.
Well of course I love this one.
Oh my ... cuteness.

Christmas in July
Dreamy ...
Dreamy, part II
Simply stunning style
Perfection
A good laugh :-)
I'm also LOVING this video: Manhattan in Motion.  Turn up the volume on your computer and watch it.  It truly captures the essence of this grand city.
 

And, of course, I cannot leave without saying how much I'm LOVING my wonderful husband and doggie {much more than the dinos above ;-}.


From a New York Times article!
 Good night all!  I hope your Wednesday was divine!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the picture of the piglet, Christmas in July and the video of Manhattan - stunning! That's a great picture of your man! Why was he in a New York Times article?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the you and me and the dog poster as well! I'm loving that laundry room as well - I wish mine was that size and that organized! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    I LOVE Pinterest too :)

    How fun that your hubby has his picture in the NY Times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out your hubs!!!! Oh and Tootsie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete