Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hello, friends! :-)

I'm linking up with the lovely Jamie for today's edition of "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"


So, without hesitation, let's get this WILW party started ...

I'M LOVING that we're going to see the Broadway show, Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark, tonight!  I may get a case of sweaty palms because of all the risky stunts performed during this show (which, I might add, have contributed to a fair share of problems/injuries for some of the actors).  So, for the sake of everyone, I'm hoping Spidey's stunts run smoothly during tonight's show.

I'M LOVING LOVING LOVING that my mom and sister have booked a flight to spend an April weekend with us!  I can't help but envision three days chalk full of New York City entertainment.  We're already planning to go to an opera at the Metropolitan Opera House, which will be a first for all of us!

{source}
I'M LOVING that we finally hung these sconces on the wall above our bed.  They were a gift to me from Derek, and I hadn't seen them for about two years because they sat in storage (with all our other stuff).  But, when we moved to our new apartment over the summer (and finally got back all our stuff), they reappeared!  And, if you ask me, they make this wall look good.  (Pardon my MIB reference ;-)


I'M LOVING our new latte/espresso/cappuccino machine that Derek's siblings gave us as a Christmas gift.  We're still learning how to use it, and, um ... we're not that good yet, but still, when we get it right, it is muy delicioso

{source}

I'M LOVING that Spring Break is less than two months away.  And, what makes it even better?  Derek and I actually have the same week off this year!  We don't have any real plans, except to enjoy our city.

{source}
I'M LOVING that Derek is more than thrilled to be almost done with law school.  He just began his last semester and is due to graduate in May.  Can I get a Hallelujah for him?  He can't wait to be done, and I don't blame him.  Me, on the other hand, well, we won't discuss how much longer I have.  :-/

{source}
And, as always, I'M LOVING my all-around wonderful hubby and our so-cute-it-hurts puppy. 



Happy Wednesday, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love the sconces and I love decorating for free! That's always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    The scones look great!

    It must be so much FUN to live in NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend is in law school too (first year). He is already counting down the days until he graduates. Congrats to your hubby for almost being finished!

    ReplyDelete