Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Welcome to another edition of "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"  I'm linked up with Jamie for this fantastic weekly feature!

So, let's begin ...


I'M LOVING that we're going to see the Rockettes at Radio City tonight!!!  This is the third year we've seen the show and I still can't get enough of it!  If you're ever visiting New York City this time of year, kick up your heels and add this to your must-do list.

{Source}
 I'M LOVING that Thanksgiving is tomorrow!  I definitely have so much to give thanks for!  Unfortunately, it's difficult for us to travel to our homes for this short weekend, so we celebrate here.  My husband's law school always serves up a delicious Thanksgiving feast.  In addition to attending that, my fabulous in-laws, once again, sent us a frozen Thanksgiving meal from The Honeybaked Ham Co.  It is especially yummy.  We usually try to have it on Friday, followed by many visits to the gym.  ;-)  And, how can I forget the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!  We have yet to actually go, since we've lived here.  (We'll make it one of these years :-)  But, in the meantime, watching it on television continues to be one of my favorite traditions!  Cool sidenote:  My high school's marching band will be playing in the parade this year!

{Source}
{Source}

I'M LOVING that our holiday weekend continues with Michael Buble's Crazy Love tour on Friday!  I'm secretly hoping he decides to sing some Christmas music.  :-)  Even though my hubs is not a huge fan, he was sweet enough to get us these tickets -- and tag along with me!  I'm so excited! :-D


{Source}

I'M LOVING that we just got tickets to go see the new Broadway show, Spiderman, Turn Off The Dark!  I'm sure this will not be the typical Broadway gig, but I'm eager to see how they pull off this one.  My hubs is especially excited to see this!  Now, I can feel better about dragging him to see the above.  Hehe.  Can you tell we love our shows around here?!


{Source}

I'M LOVING that I have EIGHT school days left!  Unfortunately, many of those days are consumed with exams.  But still, it's almost over!

As always, I'M LOVING my awesome husband, puppy and family!  I can't imagine life without them.  :-)


Happy Wednesday to you!!!  I truly hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Michael Buble!! Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete