Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

This weekend, we ...

gave Derek his sugar fix here (a.k.a. a dentist's nightmare) ...

Read more about this NYC hot spot here

enjoyed the 65(!) degree weather here ...

View of Lower Manhattan from the Staten Island Ferry

wetted our appetites with this divine dish ...


 courtesy of my FAVORITE chef/nutritionist (whom I've met!) ...

I HIGHLY recommend this cookbook! :-)


started watching this ...
 
Source


 studied some of this ...


accompanied by some coffee from this lovely invention ...




went to see this (courtesy of movie passes from Derek's school) ...

Source

slept in the most comfortable flannel sheets :-) ...

Doxie sheets from my in-laws!

then ... got a FLAT tire.  Bummer.  :-(
Oh, vehicles. 

I guess we can't always end on a good note.  ;-)

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. We have one of those coffee machines and I am in love with it. I use it everyday! Your sheets are adorable. Sounds like you had a great weekend...minus the flat.

    ReplyDelete