Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Ramblings (In List Form)

{1}  I'm BAAAAAACK!!!  :-)  Yay!  Even though I have a bajillion left to go, another trimester of dental school is over!

{2}  We went to see the Rockefeller tree last night and, of course, it was gorgeous!  I'm always amazed at the number of lights on that majestic beauty.  Unfortunately, I forgot my real camera.  Bummer.  We'll be back soon, though!  I was, however, able to snap a camera phone shot of the ice skaters as we enjoyed a scrumptious Peppermint Mocha.


{3}  Oh my gosh.  A tour diary for NKOTB is on TV.  RECORD.  They're currently singing, I'll Be Loving You (Forever).  Remember that one?  I just know how much my hubs is gonna appreciate this one on the DVR.  BTW, will someone please take me to the NKOTBSB concert??  (Even though I'm a true 'NSYNCer at heart ... ;-)

{4}  I think I'm gonna go on a cooking binge here real soon.  I miss it!  First up: pork piccata with spinach and mashed potatoes, courtesy of my absolute favorite chef, Ellie Krieger.  Did I tell you I got to meet her last year?!  Some homemade eggnog may be on tap, as well.  Wanna come over for dinner?

{5}  Speaking of cooking, homemade cherry vanilla oatmeal is sooo good (also courtesy of Ellie).  We had it for breakfast this morning.  Apologies if I'm making you hungry.

{6}  I need a food processor.  Why are they so dang expensive?

{7}  Call me a {huge} Christmas nerd, but even though I'm 27 years old, I love ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas!  Please tell me one of you does, too.  Anyone?

{8}  We're going to Carnegie Hall tomorrow to see the New York Pops play How The Grinch Stole Christmas.  Excited?  You bet!  I think I've told you guys about 548,971 times how much I love Christmas around here.

{9}  Oh my ... I haven't yet shown you our second Christmas tree!  Here's a sneak peek ...


{10} Project Closet(s) is getting underway today!  I've been putting this off since school began in, oh, August.  But, I knew I would need a block of several free days to finish it.

{11}  Our puppy makes life so much better!  I think I'm turning her into a little diva!  ;-)  She wanted me to tell you guys something ...


{12}  Please keep my husband in your thoughts and prayers as he enters his final exam weeks.  Law school finals are no picnic and I know he can't wait to be finished!  I'm so proud of him!!!

That's all I have today!  I hope you all are having a superb Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I know you're so glad this semester is over!

    I was just thinking about how I needed a food processor...and yes, they're expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liah! Give me ideas of what to do in NYC - what do you recommend???

    ReplyDelete